Sustainable mobility (SM)
- SM1: EVs, HEVs, PHEVs, and MHEHs powertrain design and energy management strategies.
- SM2: electric drivetrain component design, sizing, optimization, modeling, identification, and control.
- SM3: EVs and PHEVs charging, conductive/inductive charging, V2G strategies, battery performance assessment, fuel cells and hydrogen infrastructure, ultracapacitors, hybrid power supply.
- SM4: autonomous vehicles, intelligent guidance, localisation and mapping, robust perception, safety assessment.
Renewable energies (RE)
- RE1: wind energy assessment, wind generating systems design and control, grid interfacing, GCRs, onshore/offshore systems.
- RE2: PV topologies optimization, grid interfacing, MPPT, water pumping, heating and desalination.
- RE3: marine energies, geothermal energy, biomass, smart grid, hybridization
Green buildings and industrial plants and processes (GBI)
- GBI1: green architecture, sustainable construction materials and process.
- GBI2: indoor environmental quality enhancement, ICT applied to green buildings, smart homes.
- GBI3: energy efficiency improvement of industrial plants and processes, decarbonization challenges, sustainable industry 4 0.
Shared topics (ST)
- ST1: greenhouse gas emission reduction policies, life cycle prediction and analysis, economic benefits, employment.
- ST2: national and youth programs, public education, codes and standards, maintenance, recycling, waste