Experts are invited to organize special sessions in their areas of expertise which are in harmony with the conference topics. To do so, they should follow the procedure described hereunder:
- Make ready a call for papers using the template available in the following link: SMART22-SS-CFP-template.
- Submit the call for papers to the Technical Program Committee (TPC) Chairman: email@example.com
- They will be notified by e-mail regarding the suitability of their proposals with the conference topics.
- In case of approval, the special session organizer would be authorized to diffuse the call for papers through his personal e-mailing lists. Moreover, the call for papers would be diffused through the conference website in the present page under «Special Session Panel».
- The special session organizer will be in charge of the following:
(a) Collecting extended abstracts,
(b) Reviewing the collected abstracts by at least two reviewers,
(c) Sending notifications of provisional acceptance to the corresponding authors including the template of the full paper provided by the TPC Chairman,
(d) Forwarding the papers finally accepted to the TPC Chairman who will proceed by their submission to the conference manuscript central and by sending final acceptances to the corresponding authors.
(e) Sending notifications of rejection to the corresponding authors of the abstracts/papers which do not fulfill the requirements specified in the «Author Guidelines» page.
(f) During the conference, the organizer will chair his special session. He will select his co-chair. They will be given the opportunity to nominate papers for resubmission to special issues of journals.
The special session organizer will be offered a free registration if the total amount of the total of the registration fees paid by the authors of the papers scheduled in the special session would reach 1500€.